Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Sexy Librarian

Come get informed.  Being informed is the first step.


Not a lot of people know what I mean by this.  Some do, and god bless you guys for understanding.

Definition
IMO, the sexy librarian is the best of all sexual fantasies (school teacher, nun, cop, etc.) simply because of the innocence of it all.  You don't know what the librarian is capable of, because from the outside, she looks like a prude.  But behind those grandma glasses, is a sexual minx just waiting to pounce.

How to classify
As stated above, grandma glasses are a must, something horn rimmed with oval or oblong-shaped lenses.  Sensible, modest clothing is required, it helps create the illusion of prudeness, which ideally, is all part of the facade.  The deception is attractor.

Examples
Many will hate me for this, but in my opinion, Tina Fey is THE Sexy Librarian.  There is nobody better than her for this role.  Have you guys seen her in 30 Rock, or Date Night?  Prime examples right there.

God this was probably way more than I should have put on the internet, but alas, I was bored and had thoughts in my head, so online they go.

2 comments:

  1. WTF! I came here expecting you to say something angry and mildly offensive. What kind of STUPID blog is this?? You bait us with promise of seeing you pissed off (which is one of the funniest things in the world) and instead we get the schoolboy longings of a pocket-sized Asian corporate Jew guitarist douche.

    :) see what I did there?

    Haha Nah, I do like it. BUT I want finger-claws-flying-across-the-room Jeremy. And so...

    Dude. Your sister? She's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina Fey!?!?!?!??!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    I now know who I am going to be for Halloween this year :D

    ReplyDelete