Wednesday, July 20, 2011

5 Reasons why men are the scum of the earth (as taken from "Dead Like Me")

I wanted to post this because it is so true, so remarkably and unequivocally true.
It is an anecdote from my new favorite TV series "Dead Like Me."  To preface, the DLM is about a team of grim reapers who take the souls of the living who are soon to die, so that they may ferry them to the afterlife.  The show is dramatic, witty and has wonderful characters.  It is the current show I am watching so I'm kinda really into it right now.  Anyway, this anecdote can be found in Season 2, Episode 10 "Death Defying."

1. Men are only after one thing (sex)
2. Men fall in love, have sex and then fall out of love where as woman do the reverse (sex first, then love whilst not falling out of it)
3. Men will lie, cheat, steal and murder to have sex
4. Men will openly admit to items 1-3
5. Men do this because as awful as they can be, women can't live without them

Horrible yes, but true which is why I like it.  I am definitely guilty of some of these things, not the murder, but other things.  If you have thoughts, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment