Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mid-Week update

I pretty much just wanted to blog.  Just because.
This has been a pretty crazy week for me.  School started which I've been dreading for too long.  But there is hope on the horizon, I am now a SENIOR!  The end is in sight for me so I'm dedicated to making this year as great as it can possibly be.  So here are some highlights of my week thus far:

1.  I MADE JAZZ ENSEMBLE 1!

Woot!  Most of you already knew this because I posted this on Facebook but alas I decided to talk about this again.  Though, this did come with a couple caveats:

- The guitarists at the U do not like me now, because I took the spot they were all "dying" to have
- I have been asked to not participate in Guitar Ensemble to give others a chance to participate.

Not too bummed about the second, but the first is a downer.  Oh well, they will get over it.

2. I get to study with the great Dr. Tully Cathey.

If you have never heard him play then you are missing out, because he is an excellent player and brilliant teacher.

3. I got my July Commission check.

Money is always a good thing to have.

Other random news that is not completely related to me:

1. Steve Jobs resigned today which is a major bummer for the tech industry.  Good luck Steve Jobs, may you always have your health.

2. Portal 2 Proposal

So lately, I've been talking about getting a dog, or a kid, whichever would be best for this current time in my life.  And this video caught my particular attention because it is based on a game, and it is about that sappy love stuff.  Check the video out, I was particularly pleased with it.

Portal 2 Proposal

No comments:

Post a Comment