Sunday, September 25, 2011

The death of me (socially)

Eh..


So basically, I've decided that because of my general apathy towards about everything in life, that I need to start acting upon my apathy.

This week, I spent an unbelievable amount of money on a gaming computer.

Why you ask?  Why would I, a Music Ed major, spend a bunch of money that he needs on a gaming computer?

Because I am unhappy, and money really does buy happiness.  You see, as my general apathy towards school and life continues to grow my desire to escape from my rather mundane existence also continues to grow.  But where will this time come from for me to use this awesome machine of gaming domination?

From my social life of course.

I figure I can hang out with people occasionally, I mean the reality of my gaming life is that I have good days and bad days.  And the bad days are bad, like, really bad.  So on those days, I will choose to socialize and leave my gaming world.

For me, school sucks, my job is stressful, my dating life is rather pathetic, and my emotionally stability is troubling at best in light of recent life changes, so this escape is my best hope.

The countdown stands at approximately 5 days, or before the weekend hits.

BUT, for my all of geeky friends, this is the build:

NZXT Lexa S Case
Intel Core i7-2600k
Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (4x2) DDR3-1600
Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black 7200 RPM
Kingston 96GB SSD
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti
Antec High Current Pro 750W
Asus 23" LED Monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment